School Site Council
- Our School Site Council is comprised of 10 members:
- 5 parents and 5 school staff - including the principal, 1 non-teaching member, and 3 teachers.
- All members, except the principal (or their designee who fills the principal's spot in their absence), are elected to serve on SSC for a 2-year term.
- The next elections are scheduled to take place in September 2024 or sooner if seats become available.
- Click this link to view the Agenda and Minutes for 2023-2024 School Site Council Meetings.
All SSC Meetings for 2023-2024 are hosted virtually on Zoom on Wednesday afternoons at 1:15pm at the following Zoom link: zoom.us/my/mh.principal
For questions and additional information please contact the office at (626) 570-6220.
Our 23-24 SSC members are:
- Abel Bourbois (Principal)
- Monica Saldivar (Assistant Principal)*
- Calvin Ly (Non-Teaching Staff)
- Pamela Wong (Teacher)
- Victoria Perez (Teacher)
- Amardeep Kaur (Teacher)
- Alison Worthington (Parent)
- Jennifer Valenzuela (Parent)
- David Mai (Parent)
- Regina "Gina" Garcia (Parent)
- Jessica Chen (Parent)
- Bella-Linda Ojeda (DELAC Representative)*